SAP is the world’s leading provider of business software and one of the key technology players in the world. For over 40 years, we have helped businesses run better through world-class business software applications that help invent, commercialize and mainstream the products and services of the global economy. More than 200,000 of the world’s best-run businesses are SAP customers !!
Kuwait is recognized as one of the fastest growing markets for SAP in the region and our Cloud and Big Data solutions are some of the most innovative and in-demand products available in the market. Due to this exponential growth in terms of technology and geographical presence, industry forecasts show that we need to grow the number of certified specialists substantially over the coming years to secure a localized, sustainable future for SAP in the region. This makes it the perfect time to take this exciting training opportunity and become part of the next generation of SAP talent.
The objective & mission of the Young Professional program is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career. SAP Young Professional Program invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants.
Our mission is to help companies run better As market leaders in enterprise application software, SAP’s mission is to help companies of all sizes and industries to run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP has proven that the power of our people, products and technology, and partners unleashes growth and creates significant new value for our customers, entire industries, and, ultimately, the economy at large. SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives To achieve our vision of running better through innovation and entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have cultural and market understanding by: Training and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings expanding across multiple industries Increasing awareness in the market of the value and efficiency that can be achieved through SAP technology and innovation The SAP Young Professional Program’s selected candidates, who pass the application process, will be trained on the most innovative solutions, tools, and offerings from SAP, bringing SAP business skills to those who have a cultural and social understanding of the local region, improving people’s lives and the entire SAP ecosystem.
SAP has a vision to support local and regional business as well as the entire SAP ecosystem through the investment into the Young Professional Program. Our aim is to support all business industries and sizes in the challenge to find high caliber resources willed to support future business growth and the sustainability of the next generation workforce. We offer our customers and partner’s the opportunity to hire out of shaped young professionals to suit their business strategies.
For more information on how you can benefit from the Young Professional Program you can contact us at TDI (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What we require from a candidate:
– Candidates must be Kuwaiti National.
– Candidates must have a home in or around Kuwait City as travel / accommodation is not provided.
– All candidates must be currently unemployed;
– Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business or Software.
– Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than 3.00 – proof of this may be requested.
– Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA / Gulf region.
– The course will be delivered in English so an excellent grasp of both written and spoken English is essential.
– Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office.
– The program will commence in early 2015 and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday – Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for approximately 2.5 – 3 months.
What we require from a candidate:
– World class SAP training program based in Kuwait City at no cost to you.
– Official Associate Level SAP Certification to provide a solid platform in to the consultancy career path.
– Classroom based training’s to give you direct exposure to cutting edge SAP technologies and methodologies.
– Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the Program.
– Additional workshops on how to provide creative solutions, presentation skills, communication skills and other soft skills that are important in Consultancy.
– Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the Program.